FinStat, s. r. o., the company operating the HitHorizons.com web service, fully respects and complies with the personal data protection requirements specified in the respective legal regulations; in particular, Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter, the “Regulation”).
This information is intended for:
- Unregistered users according to Clauses I. and XV.
- Registered users and customers according to Clauses I. through XV.
I. Whose personal data do we process?
FinStat, s.r.o. as the operator of the www.hithorizons.com web service, only processes the personal data of registered users and customers within the scope and meaning of this Information on the processing of personal data.
If the user is not registered, the operator will not process his or her personal data. Personal data of unregistered users is not used for profiling or for other forms of automated decision-making.
II. Who is processing your personal data?
The personal data controller is FinStat, s. r. o., with its registered office at Ľudmily Kraskovskej 1402/14, 851 10 Bratislava, Slovak Republic, Corporate ID: 47 165 367, registered with the Commercial Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, Entry Number: 89268/B (hereinafter, “FinStat” or the “Controller”). The Controller’s contact information can be found in Clause 13.
III. What personal data is processed?
FinStat processes the following personal data of its registered users (customers): e-mail address (which also serves as the log-in name), password, name (or company name, if the registered customer is a legal entity), address, contact e-mail regarding the order, and the e-mail used to log in to the user account.
IV. Why do we process your personal data?
Your personal data is used in the processing activities of FinStat:
- a) to fulfil a service agreement to which you are a contracting party;
- b) to meet the legal obligations of our company related to bookkeeping;
- c) for the purposes of maintaining a customer database – the CRM application.
V. On what legal basis is your personal data processed?
Your personal data is processed by the Controller on the following legal basis:
- the processing for the purpose specified in Par. a) Art. 3 of this Information is necessary to conclude and fulfil the service agreements with you as the Controller’s customers;
- your personal data is processed for the purpose specified in Par. c) Art. 3 of this Information on the basis of the legal obligations of our company arising in particular out of the Accounting Act No. 431/2002 Coll.;
- the processing for the purpose specified in Par. d) Art. 3 of this Information is necessary in connection with the legitimate interests of the Controller, which have been validated by a so-called proportionality test.
VI. Where is your personal data processed?
Your personal data is processed exclusively in the territory of the Slovak Republic, in compliance with the legal regulations valid in this territory. Your personal data is stored exclusively using the technical equipment of our company, whereby the data is stored in an encrypted form so as to be protected from unauthorised access.
VII. Who do we provide your personal data to?
If necessary, your personal data can be provided or made available to certain supervisory bodies, other public administration bodies or public authorities authorised to request such data from FinStat pursuant to the respective legal regulations (in particular, to courts of justice and the authorities involved in criminal proceedings), and to the individuals providing legal or other professional services to FinStat.
VIII. How long will your personal data be processed?
Your personal data will be stored for the term of the service agreement and for the next 10 years from the termination of such an agreement, due to the obligation to archive all of our accounting documentation.
In order to maintain our customer database (CRM application) your personal data will be processed for the duration of our business relationship, and for the next 5 years following its termination.
IX. Is your personal data used for automated decision-making?
Your personal data is not used for profiling or for other forms of automated decision-making.
X. Where did we acquire your personal data?
We acquired your personal data directly from you.
XI. Are you obliged to provide your personal data?
Yes, you are obliged to provide your data under the law or your contract, whereas it is not possible to conclude a contract and to provide our services without them.
XII. What rights do you have as a data subject?
As a data subject whose personal data is being processed, you have the following rights against FinStat:
- right to access your personal data;
- right to the rectification of your personal data;
- right to the restriction of the processing of your personal data;
- right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’);
- right to personal data portability;
- other rights;
- besides the above, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, specifically the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic. You can reach our office at the following address/numbers: Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, or via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by sending a fax to: +421 2 3231 3234, or by phone at the following number: +421 2 3231 3214.
XIII. Who supervises the correct processing of your personal data?
The compliance of the personal data processing with the respective legal regulations pertaining to personal data protection is supervised by the Controller’s Data Protection Officer, namely Data Protection Services s.r.o., which you can reach via e-mail at: email@example.com.
XIV. How can you contact us?
Should you have any concerns or questions, or should you wish to exercise your rights pertaining to the processing or protection of your personal data, you can contact FinStat s. r. o. via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
XV. Changes or updates to this document
This Information can be changed, amended or updated from time to time, in order to reflect changes in the legislation or the terms of our personal data processing.